Dear HostNine Customers:
Please read this important systems maintenance announcement.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
The HostNine Team
• Our billing system and customer portal will be down (in maintenance mode) between 9pm PDT and 11pm PDT April 19th (12 midnight Eastern time until 2am Eastern time April 20th.).
• Customers will not be able to make payments during this time.
• New or existing customers will not be able to place new orders during this time.
• Customers will not be able to login to the client area or do anything they would do from within the client portal (edit domain settings, update contact info, change cpanel pw, open support tickets, etc).
• The following day, records of payments and automatic payments made may lag a bit. Management will follow up that morning and any automatic payments that were not attempted that night will be attempted that morning ( those who would get these automatic payments done would not be in danger of suspension for 9 more days, so the lag should not hurt them.).
• If a customer has a due bill, they may want to login and make sure it’s paid by the 18th. If a client gets suspended before this maintenance time, they won’t be able to pay and get reinstated right away during the maintenance time.
• Anyone that has an invoice generating around this maintenance window should be fine. (Everyone has a grace period of several days.)
• If anyone is suspended for billing reasons and find they cannot pay, they should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that billing is only open during normal business hours. Or if someone paid but they are not yet reinstated, they should email email@example.com.